milk_shake Silver Shine Shampoo 300ml
Silver Shine Shampoo is a milk_shake bestseller and a joy to use, packed with nutrients and natural violet pigments that neutralise yellow tones and brassiness in blonde or grey hair. Fashionable silver and platinum has never been so easy to achieve and hair will look, feel and smell incredible!
Silver Shine Shampoo can also be used on brunette hair to counteract excess warmth.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- milk-proteins & nutrients known to strengthen and thicken hair
- vitamin-rich extracts from organic blueberries, blackberries, strawberries & raspberries
- neutralises warmth and brassiness
- adds incredible softness, shine and vitality
- gentle enough for regular use
- kinder to the environment - no SLS or SLES
- shampoo once or twice as required, leaving on for a few minutes before final rinse to intensify results
- alternatively follow up with milk_shake Silver Shine Conditioner or Silver Shine Whipped Cream
Colour deposit is not permanent and can be washed out using a regular shampoo if no longer desired.
- chemically lightened blondes may suffer uneven porosity and should use sparingly at first, checking for patchy results
- avoid contact with porous household surfaces as splashes may be difficult to remove
Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Acid Violet 43, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, PEG-5 Cocomonium Methosulfate, Sodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Casein, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool.
* WARNING - Manufacturers sometimes update their products and change ingredients without advising retailers. If you suffer from any allergies or sensitivities please email us (email@example.com) before making a purchase and we will double check the above ingredient list against current packaging.