CACI Eye Revive Serum
Caci Eye Revive is a silky lightweight serum for the rejuvenation of tired eyes. With 30 days of twice-daily application Caci Eye Revive Serum decongests puffy eyes, reduces dark circles, softens fine lines and firms lax skin resulting in a more youthful and less tired appearance.
Caci Eye Revive Serum is an anti-ageing eye cream originally developed to enhance the effects of Caci's famous salon-based micro-current treatment. It has since become highly respected as a home care product in its own right.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Regu-Age formula which is clinically proven to improve skin texture after 8 weeks of use
- Hyaluronic Acid for intense moisturisation and plumping effect
- Chondrus Crispus (seaweed) extract for detoxifying properties
- 35% reduction in dark circles
- 31% reduction in puffiness
- 42% improvement in skin texture and wrinkle reduction
- Cleanse eye area with eye make up remover
- always use sufficient product to avoid dragging the skin and work from inner-to-outer corners
- remove protective cap from syringe, twist to unlock the plunger and dispense a small amount of serum onto fingertips (third finger is recommended as this usually applies less pressure)
- apply to under eye area using gentle outward patting motion, smooth over crows feet too
- repeat morning and evening for best results
Know Causes of Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes
- lack of sleep
- rough handling of delicate eye tissues (ie rubbing tired eyes)
- dehydration (reduces blood-flow and circulation)
- sinus congestion and allergies
- genetics and ageing effects such as thinning skin and fat loss.
Chondrus Crispus (Seaweed Extract), Purified Water (Aqua), Hyaluronic Acid, REGU®-AGE, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
* WARNING - Manufacturers sometimes update their products and change ingredients without advising retailers. If you suffer from any allergies or sensitivities please email us (email@example.com) before making a purchase and we will double check the above ingredient list against current packaging.